The city of Kissimmee is now accepting requests for the “Santa Calling Program,” an annual tradition that will be Wednesday, Dec. 2, from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
Parents interested in having Santa Claus call their children may send the following information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Child’s name and pronunciation
- Age (10 years old or younger)
- English or Spanish speaker
- Phone number
- A list of what they want from Santa Claus
- Names and ages of the siblings
- School/ grade/ teacher
- Pet type and their names
- Parents, what would you like your child to improve on something positive?
- Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? Is it a girl or a boy? Name?
- First-time call or returning call
- Best time to call between 5:30 and 8 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 2?
“Santa Calling” is a phone calling service and not a gift-giving service. The deadline to receive requests will be on Wednesday, Nov. 25, at 5 p.m. Residents should remember the time and day selected as Santa will be calling many children, and Santa will only call each child once.
For more information, call 407-518-2360 or email the complete information to email@example.com.