• The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - https://www.cdc.gov/
• The Osceola School District - https://www.osceolaschools.net/
• The Florida State Health Department - http://www.floridahealth.gov/newsroom/2020/03/031720-2152-covid19.pr.html?fbclid=IwAR3mmfQBdgg6xjXAS4H4Q5pwfzeeS07IrCsZHMUcAzfV1hWs-DxMZBYM3HI
• The United Way for assistance - https://www.hfuw.org/
• The Osceola County COVID-19 website - https://www.osceola.org/covid19/
• The Salvation Army - https://www.facebook.com/salvationarmyorlando/
• The Florida Disaster Relief Loan - https://floridadisasterloan.org/?fbclid=IwAR3TS7VdMI5Jon2bsCnR0Xincp7oTCfkk67Hta2xChI87qqI-w-OnR9LC7Q
• AdventHealth Corona Virus Hub - https://www.adventhealth.com/coronavirus-resource-hub
• Experience Kissimmee - https://www.experiencekissimmee.com/
• Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association (FRLA) - https://frla.org/
• Central Florida Hotel & Lodging Association (CFHLA) - https://www.cfhla.org/
• Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA) - https://www.aahoa.com/
CANCELLATIONS & CLOSINGS DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS
• Fun Spot parks are closed until further notice.
• Gatorland is closed until further notice.
• Due to the virus, the book sale at BVL in Kissimmee scheduled for Mar 26-28 has been cancelled.
•The Osceola County Welcome Center & History Museum and Pioneer Village at Shingle Creek remain closed until further notice. The April events and the Antiques and Appraisal Fair on May 16 have been postponed.
• Osceola Arts will be closed during the next few weeks and are working diligently to reschedule our programs that are impacted by this temporary closure. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-846-6257 should you need assistance.
• The OCB Soccer Game that was scheduled for April 11th at Osceola Heritage Park has been postponed.
• The South East Truck Rodeo that was scheduled for April 25th has been postponed.
• The Jehovah's Witness Celebration of Christ Death that was scheduled for April 7th at Osceola Heritage Park has been canceled.
• The Osceola County Corrections Department suspended all in-house inmate visitation as of Friday, March 13th at 5:00 PM. Remote video visitation will still be available for families and friends to communicate with inmates. The standard fees for this service will be suspended during this time and provided at no cost. This type of visitation is similar to Skype and visits can be conducted on personal computers or android phones. For more information about this service, please visit: http://www.icsolutions.com/FriendsFamilyHome/ProductsServices/VideoVisitation.php. As an additional means of communication, inmates will still have access to telephones and mail. The suspension of in-house visitation will be reevaluated on April 13, 2020.
• The RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo that was scheduled for April 3-4 has been cancelled, as well as the 6th Annual Cattle Drive on March 30.
• City of Kissimmee has canceled the annual Memorial service that was scheduled for Friday, March 13.
• MASL has announced that the rest of the league’s season has been cancelled which includes the Orlando SeaWolves.
• Kissimmee Osceola County Chamber of Commerce has decided to postpone their Osceola Update scheduled for Thursday, March 26th to a later yet to be determined date.
• Valencia College is canceling all face-to-face classes at the school until March 23.
• Give Kids the World Village is postponing the Henri's Starlite Scoops Grand Opening that was scheduled for March 24.
• St. Cloud Chamber of Commerce will be postponing the March 14, St. Cloud Business Exp.
• Effective Friday, March 13th all March Thriving in Place events will be cancelled. Celebration Lifelong Session #2 and Club Week will be cancelled for March 16-April 3 and the Concert Series, Crystal Sponsor event scheduled for March 18 will be postponed.
• The Association of Poinciana Villages Inc. – All activities and events are cancelled until April 1st. This will include the Spring Break kids’ activities, Spring Break Family Bingo and Friday Night Bingo.
• Poinciana Medical Center has cancelled the Spring Health Fair that was scheduled for Saturday, March 28.
• Throughout the Dioceses within the state of Florida, effective at the end of day, regularly scheduled celebration of Masses and other liturgical events for the faithful in parish churches and other public sanctuaries are suspended until further notice in cooperation with efforts to contain the spread of the virus (COVID-19). Visitation to the churches to pray is also suspended. Any parish event or ministry event – e.g. prayer groups, bible studies, etc. – are suspended or postponed.
• All Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Orlando will take a two-week break with no instruction from March 14 – March 29. Those Catholic Schools whose Spring Break fell at a different time will move their Spring Break to March 14 – March 29. All after-school and athletic events are canceled until schools reopen and activities are deemed safe to resume. Field Trips are canceled until schools reopen and activities are deemed safe to resume.
• Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores are open. The Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores continue to open at 10am. A select number of stores have been advised by their corporate to close temporarily (Nike, Converse, Under Armour and CDO). There are a select number of stores opening with limited hours.
• UCF will move to remote instruction effective Monday, March 16.
• The Marine Industry Association of Central Florida (MIACF) has decided to postpone the Orlando Boat Show, which was originally scheduled for March 27-29, at the Orange County Convention Center.
• Disney Parks will close from Sunday, March 15 until the end of the month.
• Disney cruise line will suspend cruises from Saturday, March 14 through the end of the month.
• Universal Orlando Resort will close its park from Sunday, March 15 through the end of the month. Its hotels and Universal CityWalk will remain open.
• SeaWorld Orlando will close its theme parks from Monday, March 16 through the end of the month.
• Legoland Florida will close its theme park and water park Sunday, March 15 through the end of the month.
• Busch Gardens will close its park from Monday, March 16 through the end of the month.
•Gatorland, will be closing March 17 at the end of business in order to comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) most recent recommendations on group gatherings, and to assist our community in stopping the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Anyone cancelling or postponing an event that would like to be added to this list, please email your event to email@example.com.