Check out some things to do in Central Florida over the long, Labor Day weekend.
• Wild Florida: Celebrate with free wildlife park admission for students and teachers through Monday, Sept. 3.
DINING & ENTERTAINMENT
• Capone’s Dinner & Show: Get tickets half off and receive a free souvenir shot at this action-packed, prohibition-era production. Tickets include a dinner buffet, unlimited cocktails, dessert and a chance to win prizes during the interactive show.
• Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament: Save up to $22 per person, with promo code EK4030, when you experience the all-new show— for the first time in the company’s history, a queen has taken the throne. Witness authentic swordplay, horsemanship and falconry while enjoying a four-course feast.
• Sleuths Mystery Show: Florida residents receive $10 off the admission price. Join the show by mingling with characters and solving the murder mystery, while enjoying dinner.
• Orlando Premium Outlets: Will is hosting the annual Labor Day Super Sale Friday, Aug. 31, through Monday, Sept. 3. Shoppers can enjoy extra discounts and extended hours throughout the holiday weekend.
• SeaWorld Orlando: Enjoy up to two free beers daily at SeaWorld Orlando, through Sunday, Sept. 2, along with the Electric Ocean Spectacular featuring DJ entertainment and a spectacular display of fireworks.
• Walt Disney World Resort: Starting today, head to one of America’s top food festivals, a 75-day celebration of global cuisines, music, and more at the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Information provided by Experience Kissimmee.