ICON Orlando is inviting families and friends to celebrate an unforgettable holiday season with flights, dining packages and more.
“Whether entertaining out-of-town guests, toasting the holidays with friends or co-workers, or looking for an iconic Orlando vacation experience, these new offers deliver memorable moments and substantial savings,” said Cindy Dykman, director of sales and marketing at ICON Orlando 360.
Take a look at what’s new. Information provided by ICON Orlando.
• Holiday Friends & Family Pass — Share the experience with your loved ones this holiday. A group of three riders on ICON Orlando pays less than $22.00 per person, per rotation and can fly during any time of the day or night. For groups of more than three riders, the admission price drops to just $14.99 per additional rider, compared to the listed $29.99 per adult and $24.99 per child general admission pricing.
• Fly Before 4 and Save – Take a flight on ICON Orlando before 4 p.m. and pay $14.99 per person, per rotation – a savings of $15.00 per standard adult and $10.00 per standard child admission rates. Note: Blockout dates include Nov. 24 & 25 and Dec. 24, 2018 through Jan. 1, 2019.
• Florida Residents Anytime Flight — Florida residents riding ICON Orlando enjoy a savings of 25 percent with prices at $19.99 for adults and $14.99 for children when purchased online.
• Sky Bar 360 – ICON Orlando now offers private Sky Bar 360 beverage capsules for up to 10 guests, starting at $29 per person. Sky Bar 360 capsules include options for a bottomless selection of beer and/or wine plus two full rotations (44 minutes) on ICON Orlando. Beer options include Bud Light, Corona and Blue Moon with wine offerings including an array of white, red, sparkling, and Prosecco. Guests of the Sky Bar 360 capsules must be 21 years or older. Customization for quantity and selection of beverage offerings is available upon request. Note: This package is not available on Dec. 31.
• New Year’s Eve – Exciting plans are underway for an iconic New Year’s Eve celebration at ICON Orlando 360. More information will be announced soon.
Announced in October, guests can still take advantage of the Fly & Dine. This package includes one flight, with a choice of dinner at one of seven of ICON Orlando 360’s fast casual (starts at $32) and full-service (starts at $45) restaurants. Participating restaurants include Sugar Factory Orlando, Tin Roof Orlando, Tapa Toro Spanish Restaurant, UNO Pizzeria & Grill and more.
In addition to the seasonal packages, guests can enjoy a free holiday light show. The 10-minute show lights up ICON Orlando with more than 64,000 LED lights, all synchronized to a soundtrack of holiday favorites. The show runs through Jan. 6, 2019 (nightly at 8 p.m. and 9 p.m., with an additional show at 10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays).
For more information about these packages, or to purchase tickets, visit IconOrlando.com.