Now’s your chance to save big at Gatorland Orlando. The gator-themed attraction is extending its Florida Resident Discount through Jan. 31, 2019. The promotion offers all Florida residents 50 percent off single-day admission, lowering prices to $14.99 for adults, $9.99 for children (ages 3 to 12) and $12.49 for seniors (ages 55 and up). Proof of residency per adult is required to receive this offer.
Guests who choose to upgrade a single-day pass to an annual pass can receive the following benefits all year long:
• 30 percent off General Admission for up to six accompanying guests
• 50 percent off the Adventure Hour
• 20 percent off Rookie Wrestlin’ Experience
• 20 percent off In-park Photography Stations
• 20 percent off gift shop purchases (excludes sale items)
• 10 percent off food and beverages at Pearl’s Smokehouse and Snack Bar
• BOGO bird seed stick at the Aviary
• BOGO animal food cone at the Petting Zoo
For more information, visit Gatorland.com.
Gatorland is a 100-acre theme park, combining Old Florida charm with exciting experiences, exhibits and entertainment. The park originally opened as a roadside attraction in 1949.
The park is located at 14501 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando.