By Peter Covino
The beer will be flowing Friday as Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando hosts the second Jake’s Beer Festival.
It should be the perfect way to welcome fall as guests can enjoy more than 50 craft and specialty beers at the new beer event.
The event includes all that beer, plus food options created by the hotel’s award-
Festival tickets are $35 and include entry, beer, food and entertainment. VIP tickets are $45 and include all the benefits a festival ticket, along with exclusive access to Jake’s Clipper Room, where guests can sample additional specialty craft beers, enjoy more generous pours and firkin first drafts, receive a collectible pint glass
The festival is from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Wantilan Pavilion at the resort.
To purchase tickets, log onto JakesBeerFestival.eventbrite.com.
For more information, call 407-503-3200 or email email@example.com.
Food items featured at the beer festival include:
Chicken and waffles (chicken cutlets, freshly made waffles, jalapeno maple glaze); Reuben slider (homemade sauerkraut, corned beef, rye slider, Thousand Island sauce); German bangers and mash (sausages, mashed Yukon Gold potatoes, onion gravy); Mediterranean Sample Platter (roasted red pepper hummus, grilled pita, marinated Kalamata olives); Fresh baked soft pretzels (with four cheese
Dessert selections include cherry dark chocolate mousse; petite pumpkin cheesecake and poached fruit strip.
The beer selection includes:
• 10 Barrel Brewing Co. Joe IPA
• Ballast Point Grape—fruit Sculpin • Mango Even Keel
• Big Storm Brewing Co. Arcus IPA • Oats in Hose
• Oatmeal Stout • Oktoberfest
• Boulevard Brewing Co. Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale • Tropical
• Bold City Brewery Duke’s Cold Nose Brown Ale • Killer
Whale Cream Ale • Mad Manatee IPA
• Breckenridge Brewery Agave Wheat • Mango Mosaic
Pale Ale • Nitro Vanilla Porter
• Butternuts Beer & Ale Porkslap Pale Ale
• Cigar City Brewing Jai Alai • Lager
• Coppertail Brewing Co. Free Dive IPA • Oktoberfest
• Crooked Can Brewing Co. Axum Coffee Chocolate Stout
• Citrus Kicker IPA
• Cucapá Brewing Company Honey
• Dixie Brewing Co. Blackened Voodoo
• Elysian Brewing Company Night Owl Pumpkin Ale.
Space Dust IPA
• Erie Brewing Co. Derailed Ale – Black Cherry Cream Ale
• Florida Beer Co. Gaspar’s Porter
• Fort Collins Brewery Major Tom’s Pomegranate Wheat
• Founding Fathers Light Lager
• Full Sail Blood Orange Wheat Ale • Oktoberfest Lager
• High Heel Brewing Slingback Perry Ale • Too Hop’d to
• Kronenbourg 1664
• Lagunitas Brewing Co. 12th of Never Ale • IPA
• Left Coast Brewing Co. Hop Juice • Voo Doo
• Magic Hat Brewing Co. Electric Peel • Low Key
• McKenzie’s Pumpkin Jack Hard Cider
• Mendocino Brewing Company Red Tail Ale
• New Belgium Brewing 1554 Black Lager • Pumpkick Ale
• Old Saratoga Brewing Co. Death Wish Coffee Nightmare
• Orange Blossom Brewing Back in the Day IPA • Toasted
• Ormond Brewing Co. Hot Kokomo
• Sea Dog Brewing Company Raspberry Wheat Ale •
• Southhampton Publick House Double White
• Tomoka Brewery Hazy Sunrise • Twist of Cane DIPA
• Unibroue La Fin du Monde