Cinco de Mayo is this weekend. Still looking for something to do? Check out these Cinco de Mayo celebrations, happening on May 5:
• 3 Sisters Speakeasy in downtown Kissimmee is serving up drink specials for ages 21 and up. Plus live music. It’s all happening from 2 to 5 p.m.
• ICON Park invites all ages to its annual Cinco de Mayo celebration, happening from noon to 11 p.m. Authentic latin cuisine from Uncle Julio’s, drinks by Jose Cuervo, live entertainment (including a mariachi band, face painting and balloon artist), a taco-eating-tequila-drinking contest and more.
• Yard House is offering $5 house margaritas, salted watermelon margaritas and pomegranate margaritas. The offer is available all day, at all Florida locations.
• Bahama Breeze in Kissimmee is extending the party all month. Starting right now through May 31, celebrate all day every day with $5 classic margaritas.
• Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards in Clermont is hosting an after-hours Cinco de Mayo event, with live music, frozen wine slushies, Mexican food from The Big Hot Box food truck and more. Tickets are $10 and include a free gift. Must be 21 or older with valid identification to attend.