SunRail has released a new app that provides quick and easy access to schedules, a trip planner, station information, SunCard account management, and more, officials said.
The key features are:
• Intuitive train status with minutes to arrival display.
• Scrolling schedule displays arrival by station.
• Locates the closest SunRail station based on your current location.
• Side-by-side northbound and southbound schedules for quick toggling.
• Detailed trip planner with travel times, distance and fares.
• Account management login for ordering and maintaining SunCards.
The app is now available for iPhone and Android phones in the App Store and Google Play. The app will deliver accurate and up-to-the-moment information, according to a SunRail press release.
SunRail officials ask the public to be careful around railroad tracks, rail crossings, and while at SunRail station platforms.
For more information about SunRail, including fares, schedules and station locations, download the new app, or go to www.sunrail.com.