St. Cloud Fire Rescue Department personnel are collecting new and unwrapped toys, new clothing, hygiene items and non-perishable canned goods to benefit St. Cloud residents during the holiday season.
Fire Rescue has several programs in place that assist local residents during this time of the year. The department not only coordinates a golf tournament to raise funds for its Holiday Toy and Food Drive, it also hosts its Santa’s Workshop, a program that assists St. Cloud residents who need help providing for their families.
Fire Rescue is also having its Shop with a Senior event, that allows local seniors to go shopping for things they may not be able to afford.
Donations can be dropped off now through Dec. 19 at all St. Cloud fire stations and the following drop-off locations:
· St. Cloud Police Department, 4700 Neptune Road
· St. Cloud Civic Center, 3001 17th St.
• St. Cloud Community Center, 3101 -17th St.
· City Hall Building A and B -1300 Ninth St.
· PNC Bank - 2500 13th St.
· Canoe Creek Sports Tavern - 2911 Canoe Creek Road
· Fat Boys Restaurant 1606 – W. Vine St., Kissimmee
· Friends Salon - 1617 E. Vine St., Kissimmee
· Pizza City - 611 W. Vine St., Kissimmee
For more details, call 407-957-8485/8486.