Osceola County officials are notifying residents about planned road resurfacing projects.
The following roadways in Osceola County are tentatively scheduled for resurfacing:
• East Fletcher Street, south to East Duncan Avenue.
• East Duncan Avenue from Orange Blossom Trail (OBT) to Old Dixie Highway.
• Whitney Street from OBT to Old Dixie Highway.
• East Martin Street from OBT to 620 feet east of Old Dixie Highway.
• East Jackson Street from Old Dixie Highway to end.
• Carol Terrace from Old Dixie Highway east to Midway Street.
• Carlton Street from Old Dixie Highway east to Midway Street.
• Midway Street from Manning Drive to Carol Terrace.
• Manning Drive from Old Dixie Highway east to Midway Street.
Work will be performed daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Monday, Sept. 23, through Friday, Oct. 4. Schedules may vary based on weather conditions or equipment-related issues. There will be temporary lane closures but no road closures, and traffic delays can be expected in the area. Message boards have been placed to inform residents.