Back by popular demand, KIDZ BOP is bringing the second leg of its 2019 world tour to Osceola Heritage Park on Sunday, Nov. 24.
Located at Osceola Heritage Park, 1875 Silver Spur Lane, Kissimmee, the show starts at 4 p.m.
KIDZ BOP, the top music brand for kids, recently announced the extension of the KIDZ BOP World Tour 2019, playing to 20 additional cities this fall, including Kissimmee. The KIDZ BOP Kids, Billboard Magazine’s No. 1 kids’ artist for nine consecutive years, will be performing some of today’s biggest hits “sung by kids for kids,” including “High Hopes,” “Youngblood,” and “Thank U, Next.”
The concert features awesome set design, costumes, exciting choreography, and tons of cool surprises, according to a press release. Dads even have the chance to show off their best dance moves on stage during the “Daddy Dance Off.”
The announcement comes on the heels of KIDZ BOP’s World Tour this summer, where the KIDZ BOP Kids played to hundreds of thousands of kids and families across North America, U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Some of the highlights of KIDZ BOP includes:
• 20 million albums sold since the brand debuted in 2001.
• 24 Top 10 Albums on the Billboard 200 Chart (only surpassed by The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and Barbra Streisand).
• 3 billion streams to date
• 1.1 billion views and more than 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube.
• KIDZ BOP Kids named Billboard Magazine’s No. 1 Kid’s Artist for nine consecutive years (2010-2018).
To purchase tickets, visit: LiveNation.com.